Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Picture Perfect.

I really don't get why people tend to post up vain pictures of themselves. Not that I'm complaining, but I noticed people like to see vain pictures of ourselves rather than reading what is written? I'm not a camwhore-er myself and I don't take vain pictures of myself. I rather take pictures of others. ^^ Well of course, once in awhile, I do tend to take self-pictures, but most of the time, it would be with someone by my side. :)


With my little cousin Li Ann.

So most of my pictures are like that. It's always with someone or a few people. Though of course, I still tend to take vanity pictures of myself, because I often see how people have such lovely pictures.


Ignore my dry lips. D:
Yeah. That's like my Facebook profile picture right now. ^^

I used to dislike being in the pictures. Until I learned that no harm in taking pictures. :) So if you want to snap a picture, wait up! I'll jump in together too! :P So Now I need a little help. Taken in the changing room, I tried on two jeans - one RED, one BLUE. I kinda like the pants but I can't decide to get one or two. See, 2 for the price of RM149, 1 for RM99.







So the BLUE? or RED? or BOTH??

No comments:

Post a Comment