Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Crab Island.

A day trip to Klang. I had to drive. Ish. Not that I don't want to, but if I can don't need to drive I would be happy. Don't have to worry and turn my black hair white. Anyways, it's just a short post here. Photos are not ready to be viewed yet. So I'll make it short, since there's not much that we did except for walking around and snapping our cameras to exhaustion.



24th June 2011. A one day trip travelling all the way to Klang just to sit half an hour in a boat ride to Ketam Island (which I prefer to call it), to see our site, walk around under the scorching sun, taking in the breath-taking scene of those fishing villages and everything that come with it - mudskipers, siput, crabs, mud, boats, fishing nets, wooden pondok, dogs, illegal satellite dish, bicycles, antique foosball table, little fishes, rubbish etc~



Initial plan was to stay over a night to see their night activities. In the end, nobody overnight. =.= But everybody came back with a little sun burn, darker skin, tired body and who knows what else! Had to kesian those who took the KTM. I heard it was terrible, horribly bad. But overall, I hope this was a small trip everyone enjoyed because I know I like it. ^^

I did enjoy myself. Though the weather is hot, and I was so tired that I went straight to bed once I landed my two feet in my room. At least I know now how this crab island looks like. Beautiful place, well, minus the rubbish.



Next up, SPCA day!

No comments:

Post a Comment