Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

SPCA Day!

I have always wanted to visit the animal shelter and now that I have done so, I am so going back there!

Sorry about the ugly face.

It was a nice day. The sun hid behind the clouds! There's pretty much lots of work to be done such as cleaning out the old newspaper and replacing it with new ones. Some of the cages were pretty smelly. =S Got to make sure every caged doggie has a bowl of water to drink too! At first I thought there were going to be no puppies and all grown dogs but I was wrong. Spotted some really hyper puppies! They were trying to get out of the cage while I was placing newspapers! Such rascals even overturned the bowl of water I gave them! Haha.


I like this doggie.

Some were really obedient. Once newspapers were being placed, they trotted into their cage without being told to do so! Got to love them. It's really such a pity to see so many dogs in that compound and nothing I could do to give them a better place. From big dogs to small doggies, all kinds can be found. First feeding time was dog food for the smaller dogs. Especially the puppies. So we went round taking the food and feeding those small dogs.

Every doggie needs a loving home.


Shower shower~

I even helped to bath some of the dogs! Especially those female dogs, both spayed and unspayed. Got to be real careful not to get water into their ears! Made a friend, temporary. Haha. Did not get his name. Second round of feeding comes. This time it was dog food mixed with rice for the adult dogs.

Yes. Big pot of food to distribute to all the dogs.


I will be going back once again on the 10th of July. This time I will be going alone or with friends. Who wants to go along, contact me and make sure you are willing to work and not just stand around!







"Animals are humans just like us in a different shape and form, so do not abuse them.
- Anonymous "

No comments:

Post a Comment