Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Lack of sleep makes a person die early.

Ok. Screw the title. But research shows that it's true. No idea. Bad for us architecture people. Because we really are sleep deprived.

Anyways, just a quick update here before I drag myself to the bed.


I have been cracking my head, working on my first project for this semester for a whole 2 weeks. And I am not even done right now because I had to re-draw my presentation board. Right. Next, my model is bloody tough to construct, therefore construction come to a halt right now. Blah.

This coming friday is off to Pulau Ketam to survey the site for the upcoming project. "Do not think in the box, think out of the box". Some title this project is. Go figure. Blah.


Right now, I am so tired and sleepy but I am working on something else for my dear boyfriend who's work is due later. I want to hit the sack. ZZzzzZZzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment