Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Biomass or Rice Paper?

Have the sudden urge to blog. About what? Well, I haven't really got that part figured out yet. So far, I have spent like an hour on Facebook just to LMAO at wall post, comments, and likes! It was really quite a sight! I want to do it again but it wouldn't be that fun anymore. So let's just wait. Hee~

Now, I am doing a research on Biomass. In my head I go like : Bloody hell. How many times do I need to read this thing before I get how it really work? Well, for one thing, I know it's turning waste, organic matters, living plants or what-so-ever into a source of energy. Right? Tell me I am right. What comes after that, I totally am lost.

Biomass, a renewable energy source, is biological material from living, or recently living organisms,[1] such as wood, waste, (hydrogen) gas, and alcohol fuels. Biomass is commonly plant matter grown to generate electricity or produce heat. In this sense, living biomass can also be included, as plants can also generate electricity while still alive.[2] The most conventional way in which biomass is used, however, still relies on direct incineration. Forest residues, for example (such as dead trees, branches and tree stumps), yard clippings, wood chips and garbage are often used for this. However, biomass also includes plant or animal matter used for production of fibers or chemicals. Biomass may also include biodegradable wastes that can be burnt as fuel. It excludes such organic materials as fossil fuels, which have been transformed by geological processes into substances such as coal or petroleum.

source : Wikipedia

Then what? I have to decide what kind of biomass I want to choose as my green job? Oh gosh. I feel a headache coming. Blah~ Lecturer gave me another suggestion. Agriculture. Rice Paper Production. What about that? Well, it's kinda interesting and the scope is smaller. I think. =S

Rice paper usually refers to paper made from parts of the rice plant,[1] like rice straw or rice flour. The term is also used for paper made from or containing other plants, such as hemp, bamboo or mulberry. Rice paper has been used for centuries in Vietnam, Korea, China and Japan for writing and artwork.

source : Wikipedia


But rice paper has also stuff to look into like the plants, you got to be familiar with the types of plants they have for producing different kind of paper. Right? Maybe I should just go into rice paper production and forget biomass? Rice paper production should be a green job too, right?


I am so full of uncertainties.
Screw them.






So, this is what freedom from you taste like.

No comments:

Post a Comment