Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Everything and More.


I want to do my work, but on the other hand, I don't know how to do my work! Contradicting much! I am doing a research on a building in Rome - The Pantheon. Rome is such a lovely place. Re-watched the movie When In Rome recently and Rome is such a nice place! The buildings there are all so awesome!


Back to my work, The Pantheon is such a HUGE building! The research I am doing on this building right now is too much for me to digest! I read, and read, yet I do not know how to put everything down in my own words! Some info regarding this building is so confusing as well! Like the original building have been burned down a few times, have been reconstructed, some additional parts like the twin bell towers, and was removed late 19th century. But the most amazing part of this building is that the diameter of the building equals to the height of the building! =D


Okays. I can't really remember how wide is the building but I know the wall thickness at the bottom of the Rotunda is at least 6m thick! And the thickness decreases as it goes up until the oculus (which is the circle opening at the top of the building). There's about 3 rows of columns at the front of the building, if I am not mistaken. I am typing all this taken straight out from my brain. No referring to any webpage! I guess that is how much I know by now.

History ain't my strong point. I was never good at historical stuff. So I find it hard to keep focus on doing this assignment, some stuff just does not register itself in my brain! I need all this research going into my brain! Argh. I so want to do this, finish up this assignment and move on, but I can't seem to keep my brain awake, can't seem to stop my eyes from closing every single time! I can't seem to digest the information I have. =S Help~?

At this hour, my stomach is growling. My head is filled with thoughts. My hands are typing. My body is cold. I am just being random.


Imma try read everything again.






There's no turning back right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment