Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I've got the moves like Jagger.


At first I wanted to blog about something more mellow. About something personal maybe. But suddenly I just had to blog about this!



It's been a really long time since I had some time to paint my nails and so, I digged out my nail polishes and I found that this one actually changed colour! What the heck?! How did it happened? I have got no idea. HAHA. It's freaking hilarious when I saw it, had to give the bottle a few shakes. It was light pink initially. Now it's like off white. Like seriously, can it still be use?

Well, it still smells like what nail polishes are supposed to smell like so I assumed it's still usable. Now to continue painting my nails. HAHA.


Black & White baby~ =)






If it feels right, then aim for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment