Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

We are right where we should be.

Are we?


Running through my mind right now is Lighters by Bad Meets Evil feat Bruno Mars & Eminem.


This one's for you and me
living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide
I open my eyes
and now all I wanna see
is a sky full of lighters
a sky full of lighters


Sometimes in life, we all do wonder at times : Are we where we are supposed to be? Are we doing what we like? Or are we doing something for the sake of doing? Are you happy with where you are right now? Well, I know I am happy being where I am right now at this moment. One short sentence to sum it all up.


At this moment, I am where I am supposed to be right now, living out on my dreams, being my own person.


Life will be beautiful the way you embrace it, just like how life embraces you with ups and downs. So that you know how much your life is worth.




It's time for bed.
myself. life.

No comments:

Post a Comment