Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I never want to let you go anymore.

They say good things come when you least expected it.
They say love comes when you don't even know.


You came
when I least expected it
You came
when I thought all hopes are lost


Only when we lose something, then we realised its value.
Only when we lose something, then only we learn to appreciate.

I just hope it ain't too late for me to learn once again
to appreciate the love you have given me

I see you through everything I do.
I want to be the reason for that smile on your face.
I want to see you smile at me, telling me I'm your beautiful girl.
I want to be in the center of your world.




I am myself when I am with you.
I am the happiest when I am with you.
Because of your love for me.



It's time to learn how to appreciate all the little things before it disappears.
You were and still are the best thing I never knew I needed.
You have never let me go.





We are still learning the Art of Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment