Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Why is it so hard?




Tears stung my eyes, blurred my vision.

Why is it that people can do it and I can't?
Why is it that I gave up so easily?
How could I?

And now here I am, standing at a corner

Observing from afar how people are smiling, laughing
With happiness etch all over on their faces

Why can't I be those people instead?
Why must I let go of the one I used to hold so dearly in my heart?

I want to make a change to that
I want to make everything real again
I want to make it right again

Yet things will never ever be the same again
I still feel that pain
slowly spreading through my heart
I probably can't, and can never get over with what I have done
but I will try, try to win my happiness back

Once again.

Because I longed for that happiness once again.



-yunz-




Next up : Orientation week in Uni - Ice Breaking and WFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment