Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

New Year's Resolutions.

Forced myself to make New Year's Resolutions once again and every time I tell myself I have to stick to fulfilling my New Year's Resolutions, and every time I will fail. This time will not be much of a difference.


Year 2010's New Year Resolutions

1) Buck up. No more slacking. MUST pull up my GPA & CGPA.
2) Save money. Save money. Save money.
3) Spend wisely.
(Though I think this is easier said than done. Maybe I should not spend at all.)
4) Learn to plan the year properly and thoroughly.
5) Be less selfish and think about others.
6) Learn to love myself more.
7) Spend more time with friends.
8) Try to be a good girl at home.
9) Rid of all unhappy stuff.
10) Be happier. (I hope)


Gosh. This are currently the stuff that I can think of right now. New Year's Eve was a blast. Met up with friends from different walks of life. The fireworks was awesome as usual.

It's a new year now, so it's a new start again. I won't let anything make me unhappy. Not this year. Not when I'm turning 21! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment