Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Orientation Jan 2010 - Ice Breaking.

Its the orientation week for freshmen! :) I remember the first day of being the freshie in the campus. It was awkward, looking around to unfamiliar faces, walking around alone as well as wondering what to do to pass time. Orientation week is a week to make new friends, get familiar with the campus as well as getting to know your seniors. Unfortunately I only made 2 new friends.

All because I only attended the first day of orientation which is a MUST. We all know that orientation week is filled with talks and activities. Well, I did not regret not getting involved for my orientation that year. :D I am actually having fun right now helping out with the orientation. :)


On the 14th of January, Thursday, I went to help out for the Ice Breaking event.

Sadly, there's no ice to break.


There's quite a lot of games set up for the event though I do not know all of the activities names. I hope all the participants had fun playing and interacting with us. :)

Preparing for one of he games - Captain Ball.
Another two standing and sitting, doing nothing.


The fun starts now. :)



Notice the water mark on his shirt?
It's because he lost to me in a game and got splashed. ;P


This game is called "Tears of Heaven". Why?
This game requires the participants to fill the bottles placed on their heads.


No idea what game name is this. "Cross the Sea" I think.
We had raffia strings tied across the walkway and participants are required to cross the walkway with them standing on chairs.


This game had people eating sour plum?
My friend is one of the facilitators.
Sour!


This one requires you to transfer water from one end to another,
by using only your hair!
So you are bound to get wet. :D


Drip drip drip.
Hope we have collected enough water to beat the other group!


Unfortunately there is no pictures of the last to games which are "Captain Ball" and "Touch-N-Go". All because my camera has ran out of battery. To sum up the day, we definitely had fun playing around with friends, new and old, as well as getting to interact with the freshies. :)


The last event for the orientation week is the Welcome Freshmen Concert, which I am one of the committee member. :) Now that event, was DEFINITELY A BLAST. It's too bad for those who did not attend. Stay tune to hear from me about the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment