Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Brazil forever.

Of all those matches I have watched so far
Of all the teams I have supported so far
Of all the teams that I have supported that lost
Does not sums up to what I felt when Brazil lost.




That devastating blow
when Netherlands scored their first goal of the match to make it a 2-1
That frustration when the ball goes off target
That desperation to score a goal before the whistle is heard
The hope that can be seen on the fans faces
That sadness when time is up
The look of depression on the faces of the Brazilians and the Brazilian fans






It's a shock for the 5 times World Cup Champs to be out of the Quarter-finals. It's a blow for the fans. It's definitely a blow to me. RAWR. I'm in such a depressing mood right now. Do not offend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment