Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A tropical trip.

Wow. I can't believe I'm actually getting a chance to fly overseas! Count Singapore out. I haven't really been so far away from home since... I don't know when. The only place I have been out of Malaysia, in my memory is Singapore, which is quite near. Now Bali, Indonesia.



I am looking forward to this trip. A class trip. After returning from this trip we all will have to work on our last project for the semester. One sketch per day has to be done while we are at Bali. an assignment trip I call this. Part of me is reluctant to go as what is going to happen to my room in one week's time? Dust! O-M-G! :(

Well, I will be back in one week's time and hope I do have time to blog after that, or whether I do have the mood to blog. Now I realized that I have not blogged about my uni life for this semester, I will do so after I return from Bali. I hope I am not being too long-winded here.

See you all after 1 week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment