Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

To infinity, and beyond!

I finally got the time to go and watch a movie! I had to! To get away from the stress. For about a week or two, or even three I have not watched any movies. People has been telling me that Karate Kid is nice! Toy Story 3 is awesome! Despicable me is also good! What else? But I don't have the time to go and watch.

Well now I do. I have watched Toy Story 3! :D I'm happy that I have watched that movie because I really heard good reviews on this movie.



Synopsis

Andy is now 17 and ready to head off to college, leaving Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and the rest of the toy-box gang to ponder their uncertain futures. When the toys are accidentally donated to the Sunnyside Daycare center they're initially overjoyed to once again be played with, but their enthusiasm quickly gives way to horror as they discover the true nature of the establishment under the rule of the deceptively welcoming "Lotso" Bear. Now, all of the toys must band together in one final, crazy scheme to escape their confines and return home to Andy. Written by The Massie Twins










I wonderful, awesome, touching, hilarious, entertaining movie! I love this movie! It's a great way to end the Toy Story saga where Andy is all grown up with the future of his toys uncertain.

Sunnyside is such a sad place.


They accidently got thrown out by Andy's mother. Ouch. Because they were put in the wrong bag - the garbage bag.


Ever since I have started watching Toy Story, I secretly wished that my toys would come to life as well. That they actually came to life when I am not around. Or maybe, just maybe, that they do come out when I am asleep! :P





Rating : 9/10




My next movie would be Despicable me as I heard that it is also a good movie to watch! :D For now, focus on my project. FOCUS! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment