Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Self-love is awesome.

I like to sing, but unfortunately I can't reach the right pitch.

I like to dance, but I just don't have the right moves.

I like art, but its too bad I still don't know how to appreciate good art.

I love to draw, but I have my own style.

I have a mind, but not as creative as people think it is.

I have my own unique style therefore I am one of a kind.


That is what makes me, ME. ;)


Just me Pictures, Images and Photos

Self-love is awesome. Everyone must learn to love themselves before others can love him/her. Sometimes in life I just got to think back on all the things I have done. I have hurt people, beat people, say things that sometimes I don't mean it, do nasty stuff just to make someone upset or drink alcohol just because I feel like doing so. True enough there are much worst things that other people have done yet I know I have done things that make people smile, made people happy, been there for them when their world is crashing down and to realized that all this is what makes me, me.

It's not about how people think about me but what I think about myself. How and what kind of person am I is not for you to judge as only I know myself the best. But of course, I change for the better with the help of friends. :)



Friend Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
See. It's the journey that matters. Not the destination. And it is the friends and people we meet halfway that makes us appreciate the journey we are going through. Without those people in our life, life wouldn't be as interesting as it is right now. Ain't it? Love myself, love my friends. Accept them for who they are and hope that they do the same for me.



All About Me Quote and Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
Sometimes I look back and think. Who am I today is not because of who ask me to be rather it is who I chose to be. I work hard, because I want to succeed. I learn and apply it in what I am doing. I listen and don't judge. I say because I mean it. I do stuff because I care.




All About Me Quote and Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
That's why the saying 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' is there. It's not what that's at the outer surface but what is inside that really matters the most. Nobody is perfect. So unless you have lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.


Here I end with one saying that I personally like : Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment