Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

KTAR/UTAR car towing.

Although I do not have a car, I still find it ridiculous. The matter, I think, is getting more and more out of hand. It's not that I want to complain and complain but all I can do now is to bring this issue to light, hoping that someone, with the power can do something about it.

I have read comments on how to solve this and mostly I agree on having a discussion with the residence there at Taman Bunga Raya (TBR). Though so far, I have no say on how to resolve this problem.

Again I came across one video, and this time this video shows cars being towed away by DBKL.




Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Even parking in front of the shops is illegal. Or maybe it is, I am not sure as there are no parking boxes. Besides getting slapped with a RM100 fine, your car is also being towed away. Where are we to park? Even going for lunch at that area is disastrous. Your car might get summons or worst, get towed away.

ps : Try reading the comments below the video in YouTube. It's pretty interesting.

Someone commented saying that those student who stays nearby should actually consider taking public transport to school instead of driving every single day so that it gives those who are staying far away from school more chances to get a parking sticker. Saying is right, but how many are willing to do so? We humans are selfish, cars are for convenience. So?

I have previously highlighted about this parking issue early this month. All because I could take it that the residence just keep going around inflating people's car tires just because they are parking around the residential area. Furthermore, two of my friends has gotten their car tires inflated and one getting a RM100 fine. (Click HERE to read the post on this issue.)

More and more people are beginning to be aware of what is happening. I hope something can be done soon.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment