Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Glee Challenge - Day 1.

Day 1: Your favorite female character and why.





Dianna Agron / Quinn Fabray.


She's so lovely. Plus I kinda like her character. How she handle her life from getting pregnant to turning her hair to pink and back again. Her voice is so nice as well! But I think she'd be my favourite female character because of her eyes. They are so mesmerizing. :)




30 Day Glee Challenge




"You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded, that's hard!" - Sue Sylvester

2 comments:

  1. hv u seen season 3?? she's all obsessive.... scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cekelathersheys!

    Yes I follow every episode since Season 1. :)

    I've got not much comment on that tho. But come to think of it, she has been obsessive all the time, isn't she? HAHA. :)

    ReplyDelete