Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Rumour has it.

An unexpected twist in the story leads to an ending that no one wanted.


I am a lost kid.
I might turn lesbian.
I smoke.
I'm a bitch.
I like to play teacher's pet.
I like kissing girls.




There comes a point in life where you just have to stop, and reflect on the past. We often forget the things we should be remembering and remember what we are supposed to forget, don't we? Much too many times, we just forget to stop and smell the roses in the midst of rushing through life. I have been caught up with how wonderful life is, yet had no time to let it sink in. Instead, I ran with the wind.




Happy New Year!

It has been 4 days since the clock strike 12AM on January 1st 2012. Here I am, now taking a moment to smell the flowers, to reflect on the past year and how that year have been. I would say it hasn't been the finest year of my life. The start of 2011 was already a dreadful feeling. The first half of the year wasn't slow pleasant, but things were getting better after June. The last few months of 2011 was surprisingly fulfilling. So much crazy fun times and insane laughter, even though with dispute in between, good memories are what I am supposed to be remembering. :)


Life is not all sweet and happy.
Life is not smooth.

Life is a roller coaster which brings you up and down,
through rough turnings and bumpy rides,
but in the end,
it's up to you how you choose to ride it. :)




February came, which saw the leaving of my ex to Australia to study for at least a year. I guess I only realized how dependent on him, I was without him by my side. It was the worst semester of my life as well. It was an emotional turbulence for me, I admit. My mind wasn't in the game. But despite those 4 years we had together, part of my heart knows, that I might not find a love like this anymore.


We might not be together anymore,
but if we were meant to be together,
5 years down the road,
we'll find our way back to each other.




I had to let you go, to let myself be free. I was too tired to continue a long distance relationship. I wasn't happy I felt tied down. I had to be free again, to be single. And with that, I finally got to breathe in that fresh air I was missing out.



The laughter of my friends.
The times I spent late nights with a bunch of them just lending a helping hand.





Those crazy moment shared.
Everything was worth it.
Just seeing them smile, it's the best feeling.




To know that I stood up on my own two feet once again.
Knowing that I don't have to lean on anybody.




To take care of myself without anyone's help.
To love myself, and not to deprive myself of good things.
To know that I deserve better.




The taste of single life after 4 years.




There comes a point in life, which I turn back and go, "Oh wells." At least I know, better than not knowing at all and going "What if?". The start of 2011 might have been rough, but through those rough times, came the smooth times at second half of the year.



First half of the year,
I learned that,
you have to stay true to who you are.
Do not be a burden to others.
Do not be afraid to speak your mind out.
To stay strong even when there's no one to catch you when you fall.
Learned to stay focus, and firm.
Don't judge.
And most important,
Do not let others bring you down with the words they say behind your back.




Second half was fulfilling.
I've learned to accept that people can change their minds in a blink of an eye.
Learned to keep sweet, good memories, not the bad ones.
Those crazy late night moments, never try never know.
The sweetest moment was knowing that we were in sync.
Appreciating everyone that has stepped or have been part of my life.
Having fun and craziness like nobody's business.
Learned to live by last minute decisions.
Learning to enjoy life as it comes.




We might be a year older as time passes, when the new year comes. But it does not stop us from having the fun we want. Know what you want in life. Know what you want out of life. There might be ups and downs, but that's what makes life so much more interesting. Do not be afraid to make mistakes, or have that insane fun you always dream of having, because sometimes you only get one shot at doing what you want to do. ;)


I have no intention of stopping. I only have one life.
Be free, let your heart soar, open it up to life.






From Glee, We Are Young.
Dedicated to those who finish reading this post.

To remind us that even we are aging every year, it does not mean that we are growing old.
We can't be young forever, but we will always be young at heart.

Let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter.
There'll be no other moments like that to shine.


Remember,
we only live once.








We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment