Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Hot spell.

First day of class after such a long hiatus away from the campus! It's good to be back at Uni once again. There's just an indescribable feeling being back at Uni.


The weather is freaking hot recently, no doubt. Chinese New Year is coming! It means this hot spell will be around for at least a month! Gosh. With my long hair, this weather makes me want to chop my long hair short! Should I? =D It's tempting, but I doubt I can pull of a short hair look as good as I used to! Confidence level not really up to par but heck, I'm comfortable with myself right now. Many of my course mates had new haircuts, new glasses or dyed their hair. I can't wait to do mine! Was supposed to get a haircut before this CNY but failed. Well, I'll be getting a haircut soon. ;)

So, first day of class. What is up? The usual routine of briefing from lecturers, about how this semester is going to be like (2 projects! rejoice! But the workload is unbearable.), presentations on chosen architects, as well as presentations for my internship! We usually have a short briefing for all the Architecture students, which includes meeting the new students. But sadly, we missed the meetup.

Small celebration for a friend.
(I just had to include this picture)

Chit chatted with a few mates, then it's dinner and supper with good friends! I even got a little surprise from a friend! Super awesome! =) Overall, it feels good to be back around Uni area. Somehow, there will be an indescribable feeling once you are no longer in Uni. For now, I'll make the best out of this last year!


Last year, last chance.





Stop dreaming, start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment