Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Time after time.

I know I haven't been blogging properly for a very long time. My internship just ended, and I have my internship report to do, though I haven't, the slightest clue what to write in it. Let's start with my internship. How was it?


I would say it was fun! :)


Located at Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara. It was a high-end place. Everything was pricey to me! Was wondering how am I to survive 3 months when the amount of food intake for me is HUGE. I was super broke in December, but that's another story. So, I started my first day of intern on the 3rd of October 2011 at an architecture firm named LNL Sdn Bhd / MK Looi Architect. The firm was small but the staff was friendly. Bosses was nice too, occasionally. =P


I spent the first month making a model of a house, with other works in between. There were another two interns that came in with us. They were from KBU. It was very nice to know them. The following month saw another two interns from UCSI and me working on another model! The office became packed and I had to sit somewhere else, which is near to one of my bosses table!



My little workspace.



My back is literally facing my boss, so I can't see him looking at me.
Pressure much!




I kinda slack, I admit, during the end of November, and throughout December. For I just can't wait for my internship to be over! Waking up early in the morning is just not my thing! I dreaded for my internship to end! Which resulted in me not enjoying my internship. Bad. But I find more freedom in working as well as appreciating the weekends fully! The last week of internship found me quite free but still was rushing to finish my work at the last day. At least I know, these 3 months has been good.


From left : Shi Jia, Shah, Ainul, Afieza, Jowen, Kwan Loong, Mohd,
Adrian, Si Yuan, Ima, Helmy, Mavis & Josephine.

I've learned quite alot within this 3 months, which I know there are still plenty to learn! I thank my seniors and colleagues for being so patient with me, as well as my bosses for giving me the opportunity to learn as much as I need to. It was a pleasure knowing all of you.


This might not be a big company, or have the most friendliest staff, or even the best bosses you dreamed of, but as long as you work hard, your hard work will be recognized. This might not be the ideal work place you want, but as long as you accept what you have, everything will be good. I prefer small company like this, because I know, I can learn more. :)



From left : Adrian, Mark, Mavis, Jowen, Kwan Loong, Si Yuan, Shi Jia, Josephine, Helmy, Shah, Syafeq.
Bottom : Jayz & yours truly.
Working is so different from studying, which I prefer. Thank you to my bosses Adrian and Mark for the guidance and the learning opportunity. Thank you to Helmy for being so patient and the guidance too. I would like to learn more if I have the chance.


We'll meet again.
Soon.

;)



It doesn't end here. Life goes on even after you have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment