Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Nothing is perfect on this planet.

爱不代表一切
再真心 也会被阻绝
- 学不会,林俊杰




Tonight. Was the night I really felt the need to find someone to talk to. Who knows what is going on. Someone who will understand what I will be babbling about. Someone who is not part of my family. Tonight was the night, I thought of you.


If only.


Frustration. Anger. Sadness. Disappointment. Rage. Pretend not to see, when everything was so clear. Pretend not to hear, when what you said was meant for me. There's only one word "tolerance" to tell myself. How long will this go on? Will this drag on for another few more years? How long can I hold on? Only I will know. It might be happening again, for all I know, this time will be worst. But I am stronger and I will survive this mental torture.



Now my top 3 main priority for this year will be
1. Studies
2. Family
3. Money


There won't be anymore space in my life, in my heart for others. Friends. Already in my heart. Work. It's all about time management. I will learn to manage my time. I will learn to survive. I will fail, and I will climb back up to succeed. I won't give up. I will hold on to what little faith I have of myself, to achieve my goals. Life, it's full of surprises. Embrace life fully, and be surprise with the rewards life will give in return. ;)






假装看不见,假装听不到;只有一句 “忍” 可对自己说。

No comments:

Post a Comment