Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Astronaut.

Can anybody hear me? Or am I talking to myself?
- Astronaut, Simple Plan.



Well, I had that song stuck in my head for the entire day. I can't remember when was the last time I had the same song stuck in the head for the entire day. I was so tempted to sing aloud but I didn't know the lyrics very well, and it would be so embarrassing to sing aloud amongst a sea of unfamiliar faces. (Which I don't think I wouldn't care much, it's me having fun.)




Classes commencing on 16th January. A few more days and I am still not done with my internship report. I have just finish my orientation program, and it was fun! Lesser people, but it does not mean that lesser fun. Lesser people, still the same and more fun! :) In the end, I am glad that it's over. A few rough bumps in between, but I guess it was all worth it as we sailed through smoothly. Good job to my entire team. I'm proud of you guys! It might not be as fun as I had a year ago, but definitely will be part of a good memory and to add to my experience as a chairperson.


I pray that 2012 will be a fruitful year. Making a comparison with 2011, hoping that 2012 will be much better, happier, funnier, and the most wonderful last year at Uni for me. So many plans this year, I will have to work hard to achieve what I dream of achieving. So many goals, I will succeed, because I know how it is like to fail. there's nothing better than the feeling of achieving what you want. ;)



A toast, to a good start to the semester.
Cheers!




To succeed, you need to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment