Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

CNY Day 2 - The Food.

I am getting lazy to blog.

I procrastinate too much.

I have draft post all lined up, waiting for me to edit and publish.

Gah. Can I get someone to do it for me?



Well I guess I can't. So here I am, blogging away again, I have a few post lined up, so you might see updates this few days. :D Rejoice. Yipee. Right.

Now I do not have pictures of the first day of my Chinese New Year as it was spent at home as well as travelling. So let us start of with the second day. :)

Lunch at relative's place at a far away place. A place called Gita Bayu. Oh the houses there are MAGNIFICIENT! REALLY! I AM NOT KIDDING! The houses there are different from each other, no gates, all with each their own unique design, from modern looking houses to old school.

Here are some pictures I took of the food. :D Yes. Food again. :) Awesomely, home-cooked food is the BEST.




My mother told me that this dish is a must every CNY.
Ngaku. What's that anyway?















Is your mouth watering?

Is your stomach growling?

:D








Of course everything you see goes with rice. :) That way only can fill your stomach up. Yummy? Then follow me next year to my relative's place! :D I guarantee you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment