Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Getting SOULed OUT!

Had dinner with my aunt at SOULed OUT KL last night. The place is packed! Full house! Wow. I know the place is good but I really did not expect it to be really packed!


Been wanting to try this place for like ages ago and finally I got my chance.
SOULed OUT baby! :D


For Starters, Cheese Nachos. :D Yummy!


Had my share of beer.
Strongbow. A mild one.
Not enough to give me rash. ;P


I had to put this one in here. I find this toilet sign very cute!
Did not snap a picture of the gents one though.


Anyway, let us indulge in some main course. Yummy food!

Mother's pasta with fish.


Aunt's Grilled Salmon.


Bro's Char-Grilled Chicken.


and my Chicken Chop, very traditional. :)


After dinner, we had desserts. Not your typical desserts though, it's to celebrate my brother's sweet 16 birthday! Well actually it's his birthday today. :D

They got this big Happy Birthday hat and placed it on my brother's head!



Look at the cakes. It taste awesome. :)


They even gave my brother a little card with the picture they took for us. :)
A remembrance.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro! :)

Happy SWEET 16! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment