Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

New Layout! ♥

As many of you would have noticed, I have changed my blog layout! Again you would think but I figured it was time to change to something more subtle, something not so dark anymore.

Hence, this layout you are looking at right now. Took me about an hour to decide on which to use among so many given templates. Some how I wish I know how to edit templates, so that I can create one of my own. :)

ps : As I was typing this, fireworks/fire crackers are going off around my neighbour hood. What's the occassion?





By the way, do help me vote on whether are you liking this new layout or not. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment