Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Shattered.




I can't understand
why my heart is so fragile
always shattering
on every pain we went through

I tried putting back the pieces
but always with no avail
before the second piece could go into place
my heart will be shattered once again
even when it is not whole to begin with

after all that we have been through
we should be tougher than ever
yet some things always comes up
to remind us of the past
and every thing goes back to how it ended

I picked up the pieces
one by one I picked them up
cutting myself once in awhile
ignoring the blood that seeps out
but I will make sure
that every single pieces is in my hands

I ignored the pain
that my shattered heart cuts through me
made myself blind to the past
so that I don't have to think about it anymore
but I couldn't make myself deaf
because I still want to hear you voice

As I laid down those pieces
one by one I told myself
If it hurts you so much
then I would throw it away
So one by one I picked it up
said I love You
then threw, as hard as I can
those shattered pieces into the ocean


and wish the waves will wash everything away

wishing that it will wash your doubts and pain away





copyrighted,

by
yunz




I wish love would conquer all.

No comments:

Post a Comment