Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

CNY Day 3 - Dinner

The previous post below was lunch. This one's dinner. :D I somehow miss the feeling of family gatherings. This one is nice. Gives me this warm feeling that at least, there's still one side of my family is still around and not broken apart.


There.
Dinner with my uncle and family, my aunt and family as well as my grandmother and mother. :)

Dinner at some chinese restaurant. No idea what is the name or how to describe it to you where is it. All I know is the area is call Menjalara @ Kepong. :) Frankly speaking, the food is just average. nothing too special about it. Just enough and nice to fill our stomach.
















You know, sorry about the lighting of some of the pictures. I am so wishing for a DSLR. (Check my wishlist. So you know what to get for me for my birthday next month! *hints*) In a year or two, I'll get it. I hope. :D *prays hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment