Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I can never stop loving you. ♥

I am dreaming and I don't want to stop dreaming. I dream of having you.


What is it that I dreamed of wanting?


It's none other than the gorgeous Audi R8. ♥♥♥


Oh the more I look at it, the more I can faint. *sighs* Ain't it gorgeous? I know it ain't good as the Aston Martin or maybe the Bugatti Veron but this it what I love. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. ♥!

I love this car so much and especially when it comes in red and black!

OMG.


It's so hot in my room right now!


Absolutely gorgeous! ♥♥


Dang. Have you seen a better picture of this car?
PLEASE let me know. Or if you are willing to buy me one, I don't mind. :D




Audi R8, I am going to own you one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment