Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

February comes, January gone.

Hello hello!


I know I have not been updating as regularly as I did in the beginning of January. Looking back, my last post was about my Architecture Egg Drop Ice Breaking project which was held 2 weeks ago and posted a week ago. Seems like spider webs are starting to form. So here's a little something for an update :-


@ Made up my mind to pursue my dream - of studying Architecture and to be an Architect.

@ Site visits to different locations in KL for sketching, on every Monday & Wednesday morning since 20th Jan until 3rd Feb.

on 20th Jan

on 25th Jan

on 27th Jan

on 3rd Feb


@ Had fun going for site visit but no mood to sketch.

@ The weather has turned from moderate to super FREAKING hot and humid.

@ Bought veggies that has to last 3 weeks for studio classes.

@ Which turns out we have already used them for about 1 week? (Have already threw mine away, left chilli available for me to draw.)

@ Spent HOURS taming my patience trying to draw those veggies such as Bell Pepper, Chilli and Pumpkin. I mostly drew my red bell pepper.





@ Pinning up our artwork after every assignment to draw the veggies.



@ Getting really tired of drawing veggies and today will be the last day doing so, I hope.

@ Got a water kettle for the class so we now have hot water to make milo, coffee as well as for Maggie cup. :D

@ Celebrated KWONG CHIN WEI's 21ST birthday in STYLE. See Facebook for AWESOMELY, LOADS of photos.






@ Got rash from chest to toe because of that day. The worst times in my rash history. :P

@ Still having problem in fixing the stupid WHITE line under the pictures.



I think that's about it, for now. I will update once again when I get something to blog about or when I do have the time. Normally I would blog about every single happenings in details but not this time. Time's limited for me as classes are until 6pm most of the time!

Into the 3rd week of class, I got a feeling that this semester is going to be a REALLY LONG one, with additional laughter and food to go with it! At the same time, I miss the times I have classes with my QS mates. Those were THE times. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment