Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Chritsmas is coming~!

It's the time of the year again where we hear the bells jingle, snowflakes fall as well as the atmosphere filled with joy and laughter! Happiness basically, is what I like about Christmas. :)


For this year, although I am broke, does not mean that I can't have Christmas. I do what I like to do, that is hoping from one shopping mall to another to check out the theme of each shopping malls! How each shopping mall decorates for this festive season will set the mood for shoppers.


Like how I popped by One Utama a few days ago and caught them getting ready for Christmas!

Christmas decorations are up! Lovely ain't it?



Working round the clock to get ready for the jolly season!
Wonder how it is going to turn out..


Stay tune~! Next month will be all about Christmas and I will try, TRY my best to decorate my blog too~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment