Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

This can't be goodbye.

How I've tried.
To take this in my stride.


Well hello. :) It has definitely been a long time since I really typed anything personally here. All my recent post has only been the songs that I find nice, from old to new songs. And currently playing on replay for the Nth times is a song from Paperplane Pursuit titled Goodbye. Do check them out. They are absolutely awesome. :) You'll be surprised where they come from.

I have been actually wasting time. Not to mention that I have already wasted about one and a half month doing absolutely nothing. Which actually bores me to death but made me absolutely lazy too. So yes, I am actually rotting away. No job, so no money, so no life. Right. A loser. I have always been that, haven't I? Since high school maybe. Not good for my ego. I dread to start school next year, well looking to what I have become right now, no surprise there. I wonder how am I going to pass Christmas this year. Particularly when there's going to be a small Christmas party which again, requires to dispense cash. Blech~ From someone who has been totally broke since beginning of October. Not a good sign. I guess it's enough of one ranting on how life sucks at this moment with no cash in hand, I actually have been enjoyed being lazy. Though of course, house chores once in awhile.

I haven't been really blogging and blogging at this hour is no big thing but I'm doing it now because I practically need to blog. Plus I can't go to sleep with a head full of wet hair so yeah, here I am, listening to good songs, searching for some games to play, plus blogging.



So okays, I get it. I need a life. I need money. I need a job. 'Nuff said. I'm just damn plain lazy. >P Nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment