Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Long, short or bald?

Okay-lah.. Not the bald part but long, short? Bangs or not? I want to have a new hair cut, but I have got no idea what kind of hair style would suit me. I was thinking about the bob haircut, which I have got no idea will it look good on me. What about bangs with a shoulder length haircut? Hmmm... *thinking*


Like Nicole Richie?
Not going blond though. ^^



Or like Selena Gomez?
Without the fringe?



Or Katie Holmes?
Awesome bob. :)



What about Rihanna's style?




Carrie Underwood maybe?
Keep the long hair, trim a little and have a fringe.








Or should I chop my long hair now to the previous length as shown in pictures?
I can't decide.
But I really think I need a new hairstyle.
Any suggestions people? :/





Psst! I kinda like the Nicole Richie hairstyle. :D

1 comment:

  1. you should selena gomez's hairstyle bob! I am getting the same one tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete