Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Spring Cleaning?





I actually took the initiative to FINALLY clean and clear my desk. No doubt next semester it will be a bigger mess than before but heck, I want it clean now. :) I tend to stumble upon lost treasures while cleaning but this time it's not really lost treasure but a part of my last semester's project materials. What came into my mind?



Acrylic Sheet.
I cut small pieces out of a big piece acrylic sheet when I have small ones stored in a box. -.-


I little disappointed at myself for not using the smaller pieces though. But what's done is done. So it turned out like this.

Yup.
To contain my little Pig & Panda toy. Cute right? :D
Now it's properly contain so that dust can't get to it.
Plus it looks like some display thing huh?


I love how it looks after I box it up. Cute. :)
After that I looked up and saw that I actually have a model that needs boxing up pretty badly compare to my cute Pig & Panda. Darn.
But I do not have enough acrylic sheet anymore. Oh well.

Have to keep on packing, cleaning and clearing. Before I return to Uni next year.

Anyways, I miss having classes. I miss going to uni. Darn I just miss having classes to attend. Time for bed. Good night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment