Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Come take this pain away.

You don't know the pain I felt. You just don't know how pain it can be, because you have not experienced it like I did.

I always reminded myself, that life does not always goes the way you want. I constantly tried to control, I really must learn, that I need to have self control.


Don't want to carry this inside
How I have tried
To not ponder upon it
But it's not something that I can hide
so easily behind a mask

That pain you caused me
That sometimes caused me to tumble and bleed
I tried to control
I tried to stop
But I thought you could understand
But I thought you have changed
Maybe I was wrong

Take this pain away
That I haven't felt it in years
Why won't this agony subside
Why won't the hurt disappear
So empty inside
It's like nothing can ever exist
How can I find the strength
to just let go

I thought sharing is caring
But it seems that does not apply
So I control
So I stop
I thought you would understand
I thought you would care
I thought that you have changed
But I was mistaken

Take this pain away
Take it all away
Because of it I tumble and cry
Because of it I fall and bleed
But I will stand up and stand strong
The fault lies within me
Blame it on me
For being who I am

I want the agony to subside
I want to make it right
Take this pain away
Take it all away
I will control
I will stop
How I have tried
You will not understand
I will find the strength
To let go and carry on
Because I have learnt
That I can never be who you want me to be



Copyrighted
by Yunz.

No comments:

Post a Comment