Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

If missing someone is a crime, I'll be guilty as charge.

Time flies~ please fly faster. I am waiting to go back to uni. I really am missing the usual University stuff like how activities comes about, the daily rambles about all kinds of topics, the occasional bumping into one other during break or on the walkway, the crazy, lame jokes that are being told, not to mention those crazy camwhore times back during my QS years! Oh well...

I was thinking about putting some pictures of whom I missed but after thinking it thoroughly, I better not. Or maybe just a few, if I can find good ones. And come to think of it, what do I actually miss more? The people? Or the stuff we go through daily? Well, I think it's the combination of both that makes the ride worth while. :) Come to think of it, I do miss the busy times where we all just have to rush to dig ideas out from the back of our brains, draw and still have fun at the same time.



One thing I know for sure is that I miss hanging out with this bunch of people.


I had a wonderful one year with them. They are like family and they always will be. Sometimes how I wish time would just stop there and let me enjoy those awesome times with these people. Well, I still do see them around campus from time to time, but of course, it ain't the same anymore.


Sometimes don't you just wish that time would somehow turn back, allowing you to re-live that moment all over again?


I wish time would do so. Because they are the awesome bunch of people that made my life so colourful. Love them! Miss them too!



Then there is also another bunch of people, I shall call them the crazy ones because nobody studies Architecture unless they are crazy. Which makes me one of the crazy people too! :X


Not the only group picture but a rare one as well! Goes way back to the first semester of this year. My QS mates would know where it was taken. ;) I keep telling these people I need, I want to take a group picture but I guess they ain't up for it. Always running or hiding their faces when I point the camera at them. Can't blame them though, I'm too aggressive in photo taking. >:P


I miss these times too, when we all had to go up front to pin up our work, then wait for our turns to present our work. Even though it's not fun, where most of us were reluctant, but it's still a part of our memory for this 3 years that we will be together. Really miss all of you people. As much as I wanted holidays during class hours, I still rather attend classes rather than to sit at home and rot away. So that I get to have fun, joke, talk and laugh with you crazy people.


If i can have a wish right now, just one, I would wish that nothing would ever change the friendship between me and these awesome people I have known for 1-2 years. As much as I feel left out at times, these people are the ones that make the journey easy, fun and worth while. Love you all~!

No comments:

Post a Comment