Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

November comes.

Soon, Christmas will be just around the corner.

November is now.

1) I stepped out of the house to go to school.

2) I stayed home to work on my AutoCad.

3) I went out for lunch at my aunt's place, then tagged along to the airport.

4) Set up a new site (Click Here)

5) Preparing to travel to Penang this weekend.

6) Haven't finalized the mobile board design.

7) Haven't even started on the design of the invitation card for the FEStival 2011.

8) I miss the feel of my camera.

9) I am still jobless and broke.

10) and I miss you too much to do anything.


That practically sums up my first week first 3 days of November. Great. I wonder how much more I have to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment