Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

3rd day of CNY.

Went all the way to Subang to my mother's friend's place for lunch. Appearantly, I was so caught up with their doggie Nico that I totally forgot about taking any pictures! :( Boo! Lunch was good. And the dog was hyper. Watched American Idol 10 on their big tv screen too. Left the place at about 2PM and headed over to my grandmother's place.

The amount of people there. My grandmother had her friends over to play mahjong. While the rest, my aunts and uncle were at the living area just chilling.


Oh and some of the kids, my cousins were hogging the computer playing.......






Angry Birds!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~


Of course, there's ang pows and drinks. But so far, no gambling. Good that way, at least I don't have to lose money. :P Headed over to The Blue Cow Cafe at Plaza Damas as my mother had some work to do. So hence, the pies.

Yummilicious aussie pies. Chicken pie's my favourite, since I can't eat beef. And boy was I stuffed! I can feel my stomach growing larger inch by inch each day due the non-stop eating. Did not finish the fries though, and my mother had to help me eat some!

This Blue Cow Cafe was once named Fogal, and while I was sitting there looking around, I miss the place when Trent and Christiaan was around. They were two awesome looking guys! :)
Miss them. :')



Headed home after snacking. Rested, showered, due to the hot weather. Eew. Stickiness. :X Then, it was time for dinner. I don't think I can stuff anymore food down my throat at that time.
Dinner at Magic Wok, Damansara Jaya.


We started with Yee Sang. The higher you go the better.
Hence, the messy table afterwards. xD


Next was of course, what you can't miss. Sharkfin soup.
Nice to eat, but poor sharks. :(


Next dish, baby pork. OooO~


Veggies~



Fish! My favourite fish! :P


Another pork dish. This one is the leg part.



Another veggie dish.


Fried rice. Delicious, my father said.
But unfortunately, I am unable to feed my stomach further.



Then the desserts came. I am also unable to eat further so all I did was watch everyone eat. :(

Boy I was stuffed. And I swear I put on 2kg! :/ After this CNY, I will have to start exercising. :x Now, to get ready and go for dinner. Shogun babeh! ^^ My stomach's ready! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment