Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Chinese New Year!

A quiet first day. As we were preparing to travel back to KL in the morning, father's friend and family came to visit. We chit chatted for awhile then as they left, we left to travel back to KL. I can say it was a smooth ride back to KL but a really scary traffic for those who are heading north.

See? From KL to Kampar, Perak. It's that bad.


I was so happy to be comfortably back home and of course, the internet. :D But it was for a short while. After that, my mother came and took both my brother and I out for dinner at her friend's place. Open house! And I like the fried meehoon there. :) Filled my stomach after 2 days of having Steamboat for dinner.


So I practically stuffed my stomach. More on the orange juice though. And occasionally, on the snacks that are visible on the table. Crap. So let's see me gain weight this CNY. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment