Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

立春

A trip to relative's place at Gita Bayu resulted in only capturing two photos. One is a picture of a Murai bird, and the other is this doggie. Doggie looks better so hence he's picture here. I totally forgotten to take a picture of the lunch and other things. :( Was indulged in my work. Oh crap. Speaking of my work, homework actually, I have yet to touched it since Friday! :/ Geez.

So later that afternoon, went back home to rest before heading to Seremban to visit another relative.

A pretty smooth ride but it took about an hour to reach and find the place. I have got no idea where is that place except that it's called Rasa Kemayan. (I think)


On the way father spotted his car! :P
With his initials he claims it to be his car! LOL


And after what seemed like a super LOOONNNG ride, we finally found and arrived at my aunt's place.
A pretty little house. :)


I found this chair's mechanism very interesting. You might think it's just a simply looking chair but that is what makes it interesting! It's just two piece of wood fixed together and walah~! A chair! xD

We chatted and chatted, aunt took us for a little tour around the house, as it was our first time there! And boy, a lovely house! :) Before I knew it, it was dinner time! Though my stomach has yet to tell me it's hungry.

Take a look at the food! :D Thanks to my aunt for cooking!! :D Although there's just 5 dishes, it's enough to fill all 14 of our stomachs! And yes, that was how many people that came to my aunt's place that day.

From vegetables, to fish, to pork and to curry chicken! Imagine 2 whole chicken used to make that awesome curry! WOW.


I think everyone can't wait to dig into that curry. Though this picture was taken halfway through the dinner.

There was a short entertainment time by my cousin and nephew after dinner. Hip-hop babeh! Woots! :D


After that entertainment, we resort to resting ourselves in front of the television. Guess what show everyone was watching while I sat on the massage chair with the laptop on my lap?










Mr. Bean!!!



The adults laughed the loudest while us youngsters just smiled. After that was another channel, watching on a documented show called Hidden Cities in Malaysia. Very interesting. Really very interesting. :) And judging the time right now, also very interesting. I better get my ass to bed if not I'll be super tired when I wake up! Dinner at Shogun, 1 Utama! I'm waiting! :D Whee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment