Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

4th day of CNY.

And before I officially go back to school, one last post. If you noticed, I have mentioned about a dinner at Shogun twice in 2 post. So yeah, I am going to blog about my dinner at Shogun. :D

It was a family dinner. With relatives. Basically you can say it's a Chang family dinner, as said by my aunt. So my aunt made reservations for 17 people at Shogun. But only 15 turn up.

Reached there sharp at 6PM, and Shogun just open for business! As we step in and was lead to our place - a super long table for 17 people - we straight away attacked the food! Our buttocks have not even touched the seats for a second! The power of buffet! LOL.

First round, I took ALOT of sushi, mainly for my father. I was his waitress that night. :/
The Tobiko sushi is MINE. :D



My food. First round only.


Some pasta. Don't like the taste.


Then everyone came.

Time to feast! :D


My sexy cousin and her boyfriend.


Desserts baby! The cheese cake is good! :D


My aunt's dessert. Her second or third round!


Everyone talked, chatted and listen. The adults - my father and his siblings, were chatting away, while some of my cousins went shopping, and some were talking and making lame jokes at the other end of the table. I left early to attend a yam cha session at Kota Damansara. I call it Taira's Rojak yam cha session at Pappa Rich, Kota Damansara. :D


Miss Khor and I.


With the host, Miss Taira. :) 'Till we meet again!


I got back home, went to wash up, then sat back down in front of my computer to upload the photos, edit them and upload again. Finally everything is done and I can go to school with a relieved heart that at least, I do not have any more photos to edit or upload. Now, to go to school. Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment