Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On the second day of Febuary... CNY Eve.

Penang's clock tower.


I woke up late. I couldn't haul myself out of bed. I was so tired that I end up getting scolding from my father. :( Well, after I finally got out of bed, went down to pray and helped out. After lunch, rested, I played some games on my computer while my father took a nap. Instead of being late like last night's dinner, we decided to leave the house early. And oh boy, early we were!

We were like the first ones to reach the hotel. It's once again, steamboat dinner. This time, more lavish. Steamboat dinner was at Bayview Hotel, located near Wisma Boon Siew. I have got no idea what road is that.

We can refill our plates with what we want. :D


Both sides filled with food that will be refilled when empty.


There's noodles and vegetables.


Not to mention the amount of fruits and DESSERTS they have. HAHA.
Oh I did not take a picture of the ice-cream corner. In the beginning, nobody noticed the ice-cream but soon, there was a queue of people waiting to have their scoop of ice-cream.


We were sitting right in front of the desserts and all we noticed and saw was people come and go, finishing those sweet desserts. We were all going "OMG" and although we know there will be another new plate coming out, we still went to grab some before we even finished our dinner. And such joy we had after filling our plates with cakes and jellies. :)


The table filled with food. And guess what, there were leftovers. :/


Now this is the best part.
The non-stop clicking sound of the camera shutter button.



OM NOM NOM NOM!!



Another shot of us. Without me in the picture of course.



Bayview Hotel, located near Wisma Boon Siew. (I think.)


And I had to end this post with a picture of Voodoo.
Voodoo Pub and Bistro Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment