Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Smile, because I can. =)

Note to self: I have been blogging quite often. Quite frequent actually. So many stuff, no where to push it out. No use keeping it inside as it will show on the outside in the end. =) So here I am, my solitude.


Nothing beats writing. For me that is. I write in English most of the times, yet sometimes only with Chinese I can bring out the meaning of what I want to deliver. So both languages is used here in my little world. =) Smiley face every time I end a sentence or something I say because I really smiled. I smile and laugh because you won't know who will be falling in love with your smile and laughter! ^^


I smile at things, little things. Because it makes me happy inside. Makes me feel warmth. Things like having friends to chat with, things like having so many stuff on the table, or maybe things like my dreams. Or some things like smiling at how I can talk about the past yet not have any hard feelings towards it. I smile at the beautiful memories, and not those who caused me to tear. We want to remember good memories, because that same old memory can never happen twice. =)


When you can look that person in the face and talk to them like nothing ever happened between you both, when you can laugh and joke, tease and play with each other like the good old times, then you know that peace is in your heart. I can smile, because I know I have found that peace between us, 5 years did not go to waste just like that, because I cherish everything we had. =)


Yet its so different right now. I miss that one person who feels that we have so much difference that we can't be together. I miss his smile and his hair, that person who says that he's not ready as we have begun too fast. No I cannot bring myself to see to him and his apologies, but today, I realized that I am slowly letting go. One day, and that day will come when we can be friends again. Just this morning I thought about him and how I miss having to open my eyes and the first thing I see is him. I'm just missing those little moments with him. That's what I chose to remember, and not for how he have treated me. Learn to smile, and all will be alright. =) Strangers again, we are.


Some try to forget, some tend to dwell. Me? Well I do a little of both. And sometimes, all we need is second chances. Second chances are good. It teaches you to not screw things up again, yet it might be a testing grounds for some. And if you do get second chances in life, please do not screw up. Work things out properly as things can be resolved if you put effort in it, and everything will be worth it. =)



I didn't know so many people knew about us. But there's nothing to hide. I would give a second chance, and give myself a second chance, only if asked, which I doubt it, because I know that pride and ego plays a bigger part. But then again, under the guidance of friends and family and my own pride, am I willing to give that second chances to people who don't deserve it?










Patching back is one tough move.

No comments:

Post a Comment