Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Walk tall.

I don't care whether my blog is open to the world or not, this is a place I find my solitude.





Too much have been happening lately, just when I found my that fire of mine, everything goes haywire. It's life. The way it is, the only thing is to find solitude in the things that makes life beautiful. And the only thing right now that's giving me comfort is my job and my goal. I work to achieve my dreams right now and nothing more. =)


I'm always taking the wrong turns. Sometimes I stumble and wonder why, then I look at it in another way - wrong turns are experiences. Experiences that you learn from and make sure you don't ever make that wrong turn again. Even if you take a wrong turn, you know what you should and should not do in that situation. Just sometimes I really want to knock myself in the head for always taking and making the wrong turn.


To see life in another angle. 
To view things as what they are not. 
To smile even when I'm on the verge of breaking.


Crying out without a sound was the most torturing part. The tears stream down, mouth wide open with a silent scream, clawing and fist clenching thin air. Mental pain was inevitable.

It isn't physical force that make you scream, but the mental pain that kills the inside of you every single time. People still don't realized that words hurts the most. Every word has a weight. And what I detest the most is accusing me of something I didn't even know I commit. Those words of accusation, heavy and hurtful. Not that I take those words to heart, but personally dislike accusations without solid evidence. What can I say? Tolerance is all I have got left.


Patience.
Tolerance.
Kindness.
Understanding.


People who know me well enough would know I am one of a kind. Everyone has a limit to their tolerance and patience level. For me, it's different. I too have a limit but it's very rare. Instead, I can put it in a way that it's like once in a blue moon for me to explode like a volcano. As far as I am concern, I have a BIG heart. ;)



Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


Recycling old quotes. Life's still beautiful no matter what happens. Suck it up, tough it out, because that's how I roll. Thank you to my lovely friends who's there for me when I fall. As many times as I fall, I become that much stronger. =) Love each and everyone of you.



I love myself too much to put myself through such torturous moments.
I smile because I can.
Beneath, I'm imperfect but beautiful.



Beautiful song to end the night.





Dreaming is believing that nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment