Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Churning cobwebs.

I realized I'm back blogging again. And of course to update on the little things in life. Most of the time I am lazy, or rather I don't have the time to actually sit down and type so many bloody words out. I'm still sweeping the cobwebs around here. It seems that I did not take to a liking of my new blog template, in which I should be looking for a new one soon.


Anyone wants to help me design my blog for... food? =D heh.


Anyways, Chinese New Year is coming to an end. How time flies!! And in about a month's plus, it'll be my birthday and the agony of turning a year older makes one cringe. Once again. A different place, but the same bunch of friends, and the same crazy drinks we'll have. ;P



Anyone want to suggest a place to me? Although I already have one in mind. And I pretty expensive place. >< Heh.


Don't mind me, all my recent blog post are going to be without pictures. (Due to the lack of interest and time invested here.) Plus, I realized that my heart is somewhere else, and not on work. Is it due to the fact that I have been to The States and back? Is it due to the the Chinese New Year? Or is it due to the fact that work has became unappealing to me? /.\





It's staying optimistic that keeps me alive.
It's believing that giving is better than receiving.
It's faith that energizes me to keep moving forward.





For everything I do, I do it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment