Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Food Galores.

It really has been a long long time. Really. Now brace yourself for what you are about to read and see. Or even smell! All are past photos that I have taken at the places that I have been. And even random shots while I was bored.



But it's all about FOOD. Yes. FOOD. Really.
So get ready. :)



Typical Sunday at Pasar Malam and Dinner on 06 September 09.

Night market (though it's not dark yet) at Taman Tun.
See how many packets of SWEET nangka there is? Yum!


After that, it was dinner time. At Sun Yau Tak Teng Restoran.

The dishes that we ordered.


First up,

Seng Gua Taufu.
Not bad.


Then the Foo Yong Egg.


Siong Tong Yun Choi. (Spinach soup la)


Giong chiong yu peen (Fish with spring onion)



Sorry.
Those dishes are mentioned in cantonese so when I spelled it out, it looks funny right.
Though I try to spell it as accurately as I can.


AND yes. This is my brother and my father. Candid.
How sad.



Then on some random day, after my dinner,

I took this much of grapes to eat.


I was bored.
Was eating and half studying for my exams,

I took the grapes to measure because I find the grapes very huge and long.
Well, it's about 4CM. Wow.


Another one which was as big (or bigger) than the 20 cent.
I was bored and quite fascinated with the sizes of the grapes at that time.


Then a small one. (days after, I found a smaller one.)


I AM that random. :D



Next you will see some snacks that I bought. Yes I love snacks too.
Occassionally.

Close up 1.


Close up 2.


There. Two packets. Opened.
I am THAT greedy too. I eat those two at the same time.
But of course, I am careful not to eat too much for fear I cannot eat dinner later on.


And so, it's dinner time as usual for EVERY Friday. (cries)


This time, we tried a different restaurant instead of the usual Wasabi Japanese Restaurant. This one is called..


Yokozuna or something like that.


I forgot to bring my camera along so I did not snap photo of the beginning dishes that includes Unagi sushi! Which looks really nice. They do not have my favourite Tobiko Sushi!



And then the main course.

My father's. Brother took the same too.
Saba Syoyaki. (I think it's spelled this way)


Father's GF.
Chicken Teriyaki (I think)


And mine.
I don't know the name of it but to me, it's Salmon Teriyaki. XD
Yummy eh? Lots of side dishes.


Portions are bigger compared to Wasabi. Yummier too.
Though mine was a little too salty.


Oh I forgot about the random shot on the..

Teapot filled with Ocha (Green Tea)


And a lovely picture at our table.


The place is nice too. Decorations and all. The interior is nice. :) I'll take more picture of the place next time I go.



Now it's my lunch the following Saturday, 12 September 09.

Dim Sum! Only two types. Har Gao & Siu Mai.
Plus my father's Wat Tan Hor.
(see one upturned siu mai? Hehe. I took it up then remembered about taking photo so I set it down again)


Lastly it's my lunch - Fuk Keen Meen. (Hokkien Mee)



See? Told you to brace yourself. Now wipe off that saliva from your mouth, and close it. Those food are sure yummy because I know just the right place to get delicious food. :D Find me, and one day I'll bring you to these places. Good places, GREAT food! :)


I'm so all about GOOD food these days.


Gosh. I am feeling hungry now after posting up all those mouth watering pictures. I hope you are too because I know my stomach is grumbling now! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment