Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

White on!

Right on! ^^

As I have promised. Here's one of my past post.

I know I have
ALOT to post about! From University life to Random things of my daily life plus BBQ outings, all is going to come slowly alright.

Now what you are about to see is highly classified as one of my
University's Practical Exam. Also known as our last Site Surveying Practical which was on 5th September 2009.


UTAR. My choice.
Says my friend Raymond.
(Okays. I edited this photo.)


Do they all look robotic?


Now this one is nice.
Taken from the eye of the Auto Level itself.


Our Practical lecturer who shy-ed away from my camera.


If I don't put this up, I think he'll be grumbling all day.


Walking away~


Abandoned Auto Level on a Tripod.


Okays. Thats me. And Hui Chin.


Cool brother ah Herh is very stable.


That's Joyce posing for the camera while holding the Levelling Staff. :)


I think Alan's trying to figure out how to set the tripod.


Ok that's me and my assistant again.
(I had to include some picture of me right..)


Back in the lab after Practical.
(I love Sam's expression)


3 more girls are missing.


Group photo 1


Group photo 2.
(which you might noticed there's more people but still there are some missing)




So that sums up this post. You might have noticed that we all wore similar clothes that particular day as well. We finally carried out a wear UTAR shirt day and everyone (except for Chin Wei & Yin Lin) wore it! How nice you know. :)


More past post coming up soon so, until my next post.









No comments:

Post a Comment