Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Meeting up once again.

Had another outing filled with fun. It really brighten ups my mood. Because the day before yesterday I was so down, alone, and I slept at 5AM that night despite my post being published it at 2.30AM. Despite that I had to wake up at 11AM to get ready to go out, I stayed up just to get my previous outing photos uploaded into Facebook. Despite getting to sleep for about 6 hours (which I think is quite sufficient to last me through the entire day), I managed to upload photos after failing to upload it about 3 times! Because everyone was pestering me to upload them, pestering me about my efficient-ness.

I'm on a much more cheerful tone now. :) I managed to pull myself out of bed. So here are some pictures from yesterday's outing. You can always check my Facebook for the rest. :)


That's Animal Drew for you people.



For lunch, we went to Ikea.
Was
pretty hungry at that time.
So have already eaten halfway then only remembered to take a picture of the food.



My Fish & Chips.


The small portion of the famous Swedish Meatball.


Chicken Wings which tasted okay.


The medium portion of the Swedish Meatball.
Yummy!


And this is what you get when the meatballs are so tasty.



After lunch, I need to walk around Ikea in search of a shoe cabinet. So this is what you get while walking with guys.


PEEK.


Andrew had got to use up all his energy to get it out.
And I guess Hon is putting his leg there to help Andrew? xD


For The Most Important People In The World.
The white shirt guy. :)
Minus the other two.


___________________________




I love the day as I get to spend time with him. Of course he meant the world to me. If not I would not even be with him right? I steal glances at him, just to realised that he's so wonderful. Losing him is going to be like tearing out my heart.


Why do I even think that I would not make it?





When everything fails, there's still love.
I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment