Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

We need to survive.

On 18th Spetember, as usual we had dinner but this time we decided to go to a different place again so we went to Tesco, initially to have pizza for dinner. But Pizza Hut was full and we walked all the way to some restaurant at The Curve called Lan Kwai Fong. (I think)



Alomnd drink.
Tasted like cod liver oil.


My Ice lemon tea. :D


Father's Fried Rice


Luo Mai Kai (Sticky Rice)
Not bad.

Black Pepper Fried Rice.


Belacan Fried Rice.


My spagetti noodles with chicken chop and black pepper sauce.
It's crap.


Crab stick dim sum.


Char Siew Pao


Performance at The Curve.


Overall, I would not recommened that shop for you to go to eat. Food there tasted ok only. Not really nice. Unless you really want to go and try it out yourself then I'm not stopping you. :)


Then on Saturday, 19th September.

Crysantinum tea & Barley at the back.


Yummy Banana cakes!


Hot! Yummy!


Pan Mee


Noodles ta pau back home


A different kind of packaging. Not Styrofoam. :) So it's recyclable.


And I did not mentioned what place is this right? Well, it's a vegetarian shop at Damansara Uptown called Lohas Cafe.




The food there is nice providing if you know how to eat. X) For people like me, I do not know how to eat their food. :( But if you are looking for good vegetarian food, this is a place to visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment