Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A fun night.

Here's another past post.


On the 5th of September 2009, had a small BBQ party at Timothy's place.
It's called The All-In-One Party/Gathering/Meetup.


I had to travel all the way to Hon's house and from there his father took us to Timothy's place which was nearby. I will let the pictures do the talking because I am like so lazy to type out what we did the whole night! So here goes...



First, let me introduce Timothy's doggie.

Brownie. Ain't she cute???
(Juli adores her by taking loads of pictures)




Next, how do you start a BBQ fire?



Charcoal and fire starter right?



Wrong.


Charcoal and candles.
And it's a success.


Met a neighbour with a super obedient dog.
He was asked to sit down and let us (papparazzi) take his photo!


Black, White, Black, White, Black, White & Black (Aurea), White, Black, White.
Nice ain't it? Her name's cute and UNIQUE too!


Juli made Brownie stand on two legs!
(sorry for the doggie's eye. I used the fix red eye tool)


We even got our own Malibu girl.


And Hennessy!


The couples of the night.
(Jeshua + his Handphone, Wei Zhe + Jasmine, Yunz + Honz, KaChung + Min Yunn)


Single ladies in da house.
(Alethea, Michelle Tang, Juli)


We also have the Moash-ians.
(Kim Hock, Timothy, Juli, Jasmine)


Who's the darkest of them all?
(Wei Zhe and Jeshua)


See how Wei Zhe lies on the floors while sorting out the poker cards?


I think it's called the Circle of Death.


We had a kissing game too!
Jeshua's so loved.


Oops!


I end my night by having this last picture with Jesh but Juli's hand kacau. :P



And after I left, only they take group pictures. So you don't see me in it.
How sad.


Group Picture 1 taken from Alethea.


Group Picture 2 taken from Juli.


Yeah I think that's it. It's a fun night. Really. All the laughing while playing that Circle of Death game. As long as you take a card, you'll have to drink. So that's what the Hennessy is for. ^^ I hope there are more gatherings like this in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment